1. UV test chamber simulates damaging effects of long term outdoor exposure of materials and coatings by exposing test samples to varying conditions of the most aggressive components of weathering – ultraviolet radiation, moisture and heat.
2. UV test chamber use fluorescent lamps to provide a radiation spectrum centered in the ultraviolet wavelengths. Moisture is provided by forced condensation, and temperature is controlled by heaters. Based on your testing sample’s size, We has two options uv test chambers for choice.
● Features: Rational construction and fast cooling rate.
● Frequency conversion control of wind speed. Accelerated Weathering Tester
● Adopts international brand of imported parts for cooling system to improve operation reliability.
● Touch screen controller, friendly Man-Machine interface and safety device to ensure simple operation and easy maintenance.
This UV testing chambers meet GB/T14522-93 the method that mechanical products be accelerated tested in a artificial way with plastic, paint, rubber meterial, GB/T2424.14-1995 basic environmental testing procedures of electrical and electronic products, American material test institute ASTMG53-84 test method that non-metallic material exposed to fluorescent UV condensation
● Control System: High precision temperature control instrument, With Korea Temi 880 touch screen controller
● Programmable time controller (set test time, illumination time, condensation time, spraying time )
● Electronic Components: Adopt product of national joint venture company
● Main Configuration: Temperature controller , time controller, illumination time accumulator, inflow magnetic valve, UV lamps.
|Type and Description||WE-UV600-C||WE-UV800-C|
|Test Sample Quantity||About 40 pieces with||dimension of 150×75mm|
|Chambers Size (D×W×H)||500×1300×1450mm||550×1500×1500mm|
|Humidity Uniformity||Within ±2%||Within ±2%|
|Temperature Uniformity||Within ±1C||Within ±1C|
|Temperature Fluctuation||Within ±0.5C||Within ±0.5C|
|Distance From Sample to Light||50mm||50mm|
|Sink Depth Requirement||Control automatically|
|Test Time||0-999H (can be adjustable)|
|Function 01||The chamber is with spray function|
|Function 02||The chamber with spray function|
|Temperature Controller||With Taiwan Delta touch screen controller||Japan Mitsubishi PLC control system|
|Time Controller||Japan Omron time controller|
|Light Heating System||Totally independent systems,||Nickel-chromium alloy electric heater|
|Humidification System||All stainless steel shallow surface||Evaporative humidifier|
|Water Supply System||Supply water automatically|
|Exposure Mode||Exposure with moisture||Condensation and light radiation|
|Safety Protection||Leakage, short circuit, over-temperature, water shortages,||Over-current protect/controller power memory protection|
|●||Question 1. Explain what is the relationship between UVA and nm ?|
|●||Answer: The wavelength range: 315～400nm, we named it’s UVA light.|
|●||Question 2. UVB lamps degrade material quicker than UVA lamps … correct ? Why ?|
|●||Answer: The wavelength range: 280～315nm, we named it’s UVB light. Because it’s short wavelength, It maks the testing material with a faster degradation.|
|●||Question 3. What is Irradiance ?|
|●||Answer: Irradiance is the unit, the lighting/ lamp’s strength. Unit: W/m2|
|●||Question 4. Is the test data downloaded to a spreadsheet or other format ?|
|●||Answer: Yes, You can use a USB and take it into the USB port of UV test chamber. The test data will transfer to USB automaticlly, You can check the data by computer by Excel formt.|
|●||Question 5. Single or Three phase power ?|
|●||Answer: We have single phase 230V, 50Hz, and three phase 380V, 50Hz for your options.|
|●||Question 6. Does Wewontech also provide color identification test units? For instance I would place my material into the UV test unit and I’d like to measure the change in color (if any) from before test and after test.|
|●||Answer: We don’t have the color identification equipment. If you found a good supplier from China, We can buy it for you and shipping to you together with our UV test chamber.|
|●||Question 7. How long does it take to simulate a 12 month test? And do you simply double this time frame for a 24 month test? Triple for a 36 month test, etc ?|
|●||Answer: It depends on different testing environmental. For examples, In Guangdong, China, The outdoors temperature range: +15– +20C, Testing 1 day in UV test chamber equal to simulate 28-30 days for outdoors test.|
|●||Question 8. Can you pause a 36 month test at the 12 and 24 month point to inspect and record information ?|
|●||Answer: Normally, The deterioration degree is nonlinearity, It can not doing a simple adding way !|
Wewon Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd. as a Accelerated Weathering Testers Supplier for abroad partners many years ! The mainly product from Wewon : UV Test Chamber, Accelerated Weathering Testers, QUV Accelerated Weathering Testers, UV Weathering Test Chambers, UV Weather Test Chambers, UV Aging Test Chambers, UV Light Accelerated Weathering Testers.
Many thanks for your reading ! I appreciate it ! Meanwhile, I am glad to know you have the inquiry for UV Test Chambers , Accelerated Weathering Testers. The related data as above files mentioned, Hope you like it ! For more details check, Please send us a mail. I am waiting for you there ! Thank you.
No 9, Jin Yu Ling Road, Sangyuan Industrial Zone,
Guangdong, 523119, China
+86 136 9497 2540